Via Ferrata in Hungary
Explore the vertical empire!
DID YOU KNOW?
WHO CAN CLIMB?
HOW TO CLIMB?
How to get
If you do not already have a license card, the easiest way to get it is to claim the Iron Passenger Card.
You can request a card by completing the attached form. We will send you a confirmation email about your application and your unique identification number. The card becomes valid when the one-year membership fee has been received by the association. The card fee is 2500 Ft and is valid for one year.
The Iron Passenger Card also includes accident insurance in addition to the nature protection permit.
Payment can be made via bank at the following account number: 18203167-06020329-40010010. Please also refer to your unique identification number received by email when making a transfer or personal payment. Account holder: Tatabányai Alpin Sportklub. Thank You!
The time of the hikes
The 10 commandments
2. Arrive well-rested, drink and eat enough before you start climbing!
3. Choose the right path for your knowledge and endurance!
4. Use the right clothing and equipment!
5. Wear the helmet under the cliffs and during climbing! It protects you from the injuries caused by falling stones.
6. Pick up the seat correctly, fasten the buckle tightly on your waist, so you can not get out of it without loosening the buckle. Check eachothers equipment with your partner!
7. During the climb, both lanyards must be connected to the wire rope. At the fixing points first hook one and then the other carabiner to the next section. The safety carabiners should always be in the closed position, so the tongue of the carabiner can not open accidentally.
8. You must have at least 2 fixing points between you and your partner.
9. At the resting places let the ones who are faster then you pass.
10. Protect the environment! Collect the garbage in the containers, help the nature keep its original beauty.