Every Saturday and Sunday we drive via ferrata trips to Csesznek, Tatabánya and the Cuha Valley. Tours start at 10 and 14 o clock. In addition to fixed times, you can sign up for a ferrata tour at any time, at all three locations. You can apply for the tours in advance via the following page: facebook.com/vasalt.utak/events or +36 30 230 3340. On our Facebook page You can also find out about our current programs under the Events menu.
1. Before climbing, check the weather and get ready for it!
2. Arrive well-rested, drink and eat enough before you start climbing!
3. Choose the right path for your knowledge and endurance.
4. Use the right clothing and equipment.
5. Wear the helmet under the cliffs and during climbing. It protects you from the injuries caused by falling stones.
6. Pick up the seat correctly, fasten the buckle tightly on your waist, so you can not get out of it without loosening the buckle. Check eachothers equipment with your partner.
7. During the climb, both lanyards must be connected to the wire rope. At the fixing points first hook one and then the other carabiner to the next section. The safety carabiners should always be in the closedposition, so the tongue of the carabiner can not open accidentally.
8. You must have at least 2 fixing points between you and your partner.
9. At the resting places let the ones who are faster then you pass.
10. Protect the environment! Collect the garbage in the containers, help the nature keep its original beauty.